Sure, you can indeed, but we always recommend that you start taking one, and after some time introduce the second and the third one. In this matter, it's always better to rely on personal conditions. We also STRONGLY advise you to check with your physician. It is important to get professional advice and approval by a healthcare professional.
Before taking any supplement, its important to always remember 5 key points:
1. Consult your doctor before you start taking any Natural Supplements, even more so if you have a known medical condition, or if you are taking prescribed medicines. Do so if you are under 18, pregnant, and/or a nursing mother.
2. Do not exceed the recommended dose.
3. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if adverse reaction occurs.
4. Remember that you should not take supplements as a substitute for a varied, balanced diet or healthy lifestyle.
5. Remember that it takes different times for people to see supplement work. Do not compare your results to any other’s results. We are all different, our bodies are unique. Always be positive and patient, and you will see the difference.